Maintain E-commerce website (Fashion)
Brought to you by:
Content written by:
9 June 2021 at 2:44:27 am
With marketing campaigns set up to attract visitors to our website, we must ensure they have clear information to make purchase decisions.
1) Draft content for the description of apparel such as;
i) Measurements of clothing size like waist, bust, shoulder, length, cutting
ii) Materials used with a description such as material composition, stretchability, colours available
iii) Styles relating to season, trend, and personality
2) Understand basic web programming and functions for;
i) Basic usage of web platforms such as WordPress, Wix, Shopify, and more to;
- Editing and creating of new pages
- Adding photos and descriptions of products and apparels
ii) Basic manipulation of programming languages such as HTML, CSS, and Java to
- Add and edit content
- Recolouring and redesigning of webpages
- Address customer’s enquiries via chatroom
- Add promotion banners
3) Post E-newsletter regularly to update subscribers on a weekly or monthly basis
- Update latest fashion trends such as new sets of collections and open for enquiry and purchase
- Update ongoing promotions and upcoming events
- Increase sales by resolving customer’s doubt and giving them the confidence to purchase
Many e-commerce businesses rely on existing customers. To maintain customer loyalty, ensure the website is updated regularly by having attractive ongoing promotions and upcoming events.
It is also important to show transparency and answer any concerns raised by customers. This allows customers to build trust with the brand and ensures continuity of support.
You may also like
We did our best to provide you with thought-through content. However, there lies a possibility of variation we might not capture. It is your responsibility to consider before taking our advice for action. As a continuous improvement, this page will be updated whenever a new insight is visible to us.
If you wish to contribute, kindly contact us by clicking here!