Working with Video Analytics (VA) software
Brought to you by:
Content written by:
9 June 2021 at 2:54:02 am
Video analytics software is the foundation of a camera system.
It is important to acquire the skillset of selecting and using a software best fit for the client or the market needs to balance between functionality and cost.
The common functions of such software includes;
1) Ability to classify ; e.g. human, gender, car, numbers and alphabets for car plates
2) Ability to define boundaries in the video to detect trespassing
3) Ability to do tracking for survelliance purpose
4) Ability to filter colour for usage in thermal detection
5) Ability to manage footages of multiple video source
6) Ability to communicate to cameras of all types
7) Ability control cameras of all types
8) Ability to be managed via online with a secured network
You may also like
We did our best to provide you with thought-through content. However, there lies a possibility of variation we might not capture. It is your responsibility to consider before taking our advice for action. As a continuous improvement, this page will be updated whenever a new insight is visible to us.
If you wish to contribute, kindly contact us by clicking here!