Digest course materials (Tertiary Education)
Brought to you by:
Content written by:
9 June 2021 at 2:40:06 am
I will have to internalise the course material and find ways to deliver the class to maximise my student's learning.
1) If I teach the module for the first time, I will go through the entire package in the perspective of the student by;
- Solving problems in each activity
- Trying every single question in the worksheet to identify difficulties and challenges students might face
- Reading through course materials to identify key topics that are both interesting and useful for the lesson
2) I will generally plan lesson by lesson to ensure my class delivery is adjusted to the changes of the students in the class, such as;
- Learning capabilities
3) I will plan for videos, pictures, and stories to ensure a topic is delivered in an interesting and engaging manner.
You may also like
We did our best to provide you with thought-through content. However, there lies a possibility of variation we might not capture. It is your responsibility to consider before taking our advice for action. As a continuous improvement, this page will be updated whenever a new insight is visible to us.
If you wish to contribute, kindly contact us by clicking here!