E submission (Tertiary Education)
Brought to you by:
Content written by:
9 June 2021 at 2:39:56 am
Ensure students make timely submission of their work into the E-system correctly so they will not be penalised unnecessarily
1) Communicate to students the deadline and what needs to be submitted for E submission. I have to stress to them that they shouldn’t send their report via;
- Whatsapp or Telegram
- Wrong folders in the E-submission platform
- Printing and submitting a physical report to me
2) Remind students by;
- During the in-class lesson
- Sending reminders in group chat
- Asking friends of students who are often left out to remind them of the submission
3) After one or two days from the deadline, I will use the E Submission platform to identify who has submitted.
Depending on the platform your school is on, some can be confusing and difficult to use, and we might not know who has submitted.
Hence, it is always a good practice to remind the submission again in class to ensure those who have not submitted can quickly do so before the full penalty is given and their grades are greatly affected.
You may also like
We did our best to provide you with thought-through content. However, there lies a possibility of variation we might not capture. It is your responsibility to consider before taking our advice for action. As a continuous improvement, this page will be updated whenever a new insight is visible to us.
If you wish to contribute, kindly contact us by clicking here!