Attend module brief (Tertiary Education)
Brought to you by:
Content written by:
9 June 2021 at 2:40:15 am
We have to deliver our class that aligns with the module's agenda.
This compulsory brief allows us to receive information about what and how to carry out the class effectively.
1) Before the start of each semester, we will have a 1 to 2 hours briefing to;
i) Go through all materials to be delivered in the module
ii) Administrative information for students such as;
- Rules and regulations
- Marking standards
- Absent rate
- Help and Assistance
iii) Manpower allocation for each module, lab activities, and other curriculums outside of class
iv) Highlight key events for the module such as;
- Field trips
- Lab Orientations
v) Benchmarking criteria in project work grading and assessment
2) Before the start of each week, we will have 1-hour briefing to;
- Discuss how to execute each class effectively
- Suggestions on conducting activities effectively in class
- Provide feedback of the class performances and align module expectation as a team
You may also like
We did our best to provide you with thought-through content. However, there lies a possibility of variation we might not capture. It is your responsibility to consider before taking our advice for action. As a continuous improvement, this page will be updated whenever a new insight is visible to us.
If you wish to contribute, kindly contact us by clicking here!