Report writing (Nurse)
Brought to you by:
Content written by:
9 June 2021 at 2:44:53 am
Ensure accountability of patient’s medical records for the benefit of the patient, nurses, and doctors
A report form will be provided for us to fill in, this includes;
1) Type of surgery operated on the patient
2) Medications and prescriptions given to the patient
3) Checks and therapies carried on the patient such as;
iii) CT Scans
v) Routine Checks
4) Who are the visitors that visit the patient as some of their family members has the intention to harm them. Hence, patient safety is important.
5) All the above must be appropriately recorded with;
iii) Person responsible in carrying out the task
You may also like
We did our best to provide you with thought-through content. However, there lies a possibility of variation we might not capture. It is your responsibility to consider before taking our advice for action. As a continuous improvement, this page will be updated whenever a new insight is visible to us.
If you wish to contribute, kindly contact us by clicking here!