Prepare classes (Music Teacher)
Brought to you by:
Content written by:
9 June 2021 at 2:40:44 am
Always structure the delivery of content in a way that suits the student's learning needs and capabilities.
My goal is to equip students with a specific set of skills generally defined by us to help them tackle national exams effectively.
1) Always structure the delivery of content in a way that suits the learning needs and capability of the student
2) With the purpose to allow students to reference whenever required, I will create hardcopy handouts that provide;
iii) Music scores
iv) If learning is experienced-based, I will provide short notes to let them understand and then go through the details in class
3) To impart knowledge effectively, I will plan for examples to explain certain concepts so students can relate and remember better. This can be in;
iii) Actual using of instruments to illustrate a point
4) For every class, I will observe their learning closely by;
i) listening to their feedback
ii) Looking at their facial expression if they look confused
- I will then prepare my next lesson accordingly instead of fully following the rigid academic structure
- If they understood the lesson, there would be more interactions, and I can see the confidence in their faces
iii) Alternatively, I will also use scenarios to see if students can apply the learning outcome well
These above processes will be repeated to ensure my class is well designed to help my students effectively.
You may also like
We did our best to provide you with thought-through content. However, there lies a possibility of variation we might not capture. It is your responsibility to consider before taking our advice for action. As a continuous improvement, this page will be updated whenever a new insight is visible to us.
If you wish to contribute, kindly contact us by clicking here!