Should you go to Sec 5 to take the O Level examination?
Brought to you by:
Content written by:
9 June 2021 at 2:54:41 am
In this episode, INTplus10 interview Melissa and Yu Ting who both went through Secondary 5 to take their O level examination. A few useful questions you can consider are;
- Why did you choose to take the O Level exam, instead of going to ITE?
- What were your concerns when you were making this decision?
- How confident were you that you would be able to cope with your O level?
- How was the O level syllabus in Sec 5 as compared to the N level syllabus?
- What were the challenges you faced during Sec 5?
- What about non-academic challenges?
- How did you cope and managewith all the changes in Sec 5?
- What advice would you give to a junior now?
INTplus10 is a Student’s Guide to Life, providing guides and resources for students all around the world. From study tips to learning how to look and feel good in the uniform they’re wearing, we cover a wide range of topics to help students get through this difficult phase of their lives.
For enquiry, you can message INTplus10 by clicking here!
You may also like
We did our best to provide you with thought-through content. However, there lies a possibility of variation we might not capture. It is your responsibility to consider before taking our advice for action. As a continuous improvement, this page will be updated whenever a new insight is visible to us.
If you wish to contribute, kindly contact us by clicking here!