Managing social media
Brought to you by:
Content written by:
9 June 2021 at 2:44:33 am
Identify critical factors influencing the effectiveness of a marketing campaign. Then, propose ways to enhance our strategies and increase productivity.
1) Utilise graphic design software such as adobe photoshop, illustrator and Canva to create and design content for posts on Facebook and Instagram. The purpose behind posts include;
i) Introducing new offers, products, and updates
ii) Advertising upcoming events to educate visitors
iii) Prize-driven events where visitor stands a chance to win something from us
2) Be able to use social media tools to measure the company's marketing performances. This includes identifying location, industry, age, gender, range of target audience, and other popular categories.
This helps us to design marketing campaigns that could replicate and attract similar visitors to the site. Key activities conducted are;
i) Assessing what makes a marketing campaign good or bad
ii) Plot charts to observe and profile target audience
iii) Identify key methods that perform well in marketing campaign
3) A marketing campaign will be useless without good customer service. We will interact with customers by resolving their enquiries within a given time frame.
We will reply to them in the post, and if necessary, for further details, we will direct them to private messaging.
To improve efficiencies, we will identify common questions that arise and if possible, direct users to FAQ and chatbot before escalation to a manual reply. This will reduce the workload significantly.
4) Understand ROI (Return of Investment), by comparing how much money is spent versus how much money is earned from the marketing campaign.
This gives us confidence in advising marketing costs that can generate the desired result.
5) Depending on the company's size and budget, we may outsource some or even all of our social media management to an external vendor. This will allow us to focus on other more important areas of work that requires our presence.
You may also like
We did our best to provide you with thought-through content. However, there lies a possibility of variation we might not capture. It is your responsibility to consider before taking our advice for action. As a continuous improvement, this page will be updated whenever a new insight is visible to us.
If you wish to contribute, kindly contact us by clicking here!